Hey all I am back

Ade

HI guys I have not been on here for ages ..I have had a falling out on the family contracting business and I left the industry for a while to go truck driving .. well after 12-18 months I am got bored and fed up od european transport and  come back to farming (not gone back home though stuff them ) I have gone to work for a company in shropshire called huntapac they grow veg for tesco .. quite a bit of kit in shropshire 15 tractors well 5 mf -8 case and 2 jds.. only started this week so only seen a few bits of kit so far..all tractors are 2 years old at the most .....they have  mfs are 6480 x 3 and 6495 x2 ,,not to sure yet on the case but i know one is a magnum and there is a brand new 140 hp delivered friday .. on the green front 2 x new 6830s ..As I will be doing the bed tilling and I had the choice of 3 a 58 reg 6495 mf with 300 hours on  a case maxum ??? 58 reg or a jd 6830...... until this week I have been loyal to jd but after only a short spell on the mf (all singing version with dyna6) sorry jd fans but I have picked the massey ....They grow 1,200 acres or carrots and 700 acres of parsnips down here and harvest every day 7 days a week 10 months of the year ,I will take my camera next week and put some pictures up ..

Ade

Sounds like a good earner Ade, fair play. What was the haulage work you were doing in the meantime?

I have been working for a plant transport firm taking cat generators to europe and setting them up on site ,anything from music gigs to outdoor shows to small villages that are having there transformers upgraded....... had a xf95 daf ..