spring farm machinery show

farmermarshall

what did you buy then??? :D :D :D some nice kit there, is it usual for shows like this to run well into the night then mate??

ah Sean not alot  :D bought some superglue that s'nt supposed to turn white when it dries so i,ll have to get a go with that... night is good and pretty normal here at this time of the year i left the place at 11.30pm and i was'nt the last out  :D

that glue works, just takes a little longer to set thats all

as for the show, can't see any salesman round this way trying that at 11.30 at night, never seen them past 5.30ish  :D :D :D

from what i know tis sets really fast once the movment is stopped but i,ll try it out yet most of the salesmen wer still there until 10.30 but thrn the show did'nt open until 3 any of the three days..... young Dmullen had asked to get a few pictures so i had to wait there until the crowd went home to get them  :D