200hp tractors

Pingu

For all the tractor drivers out there and others what would you drive of these's?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. For all the tractor drivers out there and others what would you drive of these's?

• MF 6499
    • MF 7495
    • Fendt 818
    • Fendt 920
    • JD 7920
    • JD 8220
    • New Holland TM190/Case MXM190
    • McCormick XTX 215
    • Valtra T190
    • Case CVX 1190/NH TVT 190
    • SDF ones to many to list
    • JCB 3220
    • Claas 836

I've heard couple of blocks this way the tractors with hydraulic problems electrical problems transmission problems and stopping in the middle of fields in the middle of no were and were the dealer wont go cause the field has all been cultivated  :D :D

Cant fault our local one really try there best when they were case ih they were absolutly everywere every other farmer had case but now there all switching to claas and fendt and MF well they are down my way. Round this area 3-4 MX 135 for 4 MF 6480's

my bosses father just switched from JD to Claas and Mccormick, he regrets the latter as the gearbox went bang 2 weeks out of warranty, but its the same story here, all JD people are going to AGCO or CNH or Claas now

Agco and claas are starting to get very big in this area CNH are droping quickly and JD well never had much place to start with. I'm looking forward to next harvest as a bloke has invested in a Claas 836 to pull a 6 m horsch cultivator and sprinter drill and i want to see how it holds up as it replaced a case mx 270 but of a change i think

the 836's can certainly pull, and they do whine like hell in the process but they just keep going. Been ploughing with mine on heavyish land today at 10 inches deep with a press and 6x16inch furrows at 8.5kph and she just kept plodding along, and sounded great in the process  :D

Hmmm

Everyone has their fav's, Though i will admit that our dealer for massey fendt was sh1t at service, which is partly why we went to deere,

We used to have a 6410, changed to a 6180 massey cause deere service was sh1t, then the other way about to the current 6620, sorry its 175 hp doesn't meet this topics topic ha ha!. thats often the reason people change brands.

they all have good points and  bad and also drivers and bosses wallets have a say too we employe full time men plus me dad and my little brother and  we all like the deeres and the valtras  our local new holland dealer is also  good but we felt that the tm series were  not  as good value as the valtras we ordered the 2 new ones about 3 weeks age  and  they  are going to be in our yard jan4th so thats good i think  . that claas tractor was a piece of scrap and is well no were neer the quality as a main stream manufacturer ...... .. i do think it would  have to be a fendt  to better  a john deere ....