valtra t facelift

Goodhead

different arches, it got a black bit between the cab and outside, not 100% sure bonnet wise, have a orang eone, but its not been out of the box001-6.jpg

i like the orange one you posted.

Not seen that one before. Where did you get it?

will have a look later on for you, or tommorrow, got to pop out in a min, and its up in the loft,they do a black one to in dealer box

i saw the black one.  Was suprised concidering there was a black dimond ltd edition released last year.

its not orange like the tt one colm, its more a metallic orange/ bronze,the other was a highways orange, nothing like this one, as for the black i aint to sure its not a metallic black to, where as the uh one was a gloss black,sure the guy who sold me this one said it was metallic to,

didnt get up in the loft tonight so will get the details tommorrow when i get home dan

I found this on the Dutch ebay, does anybody know what the story with it is?

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Valtra-T190-Traktor-Bj-2006-blaumetallic-1-43-1-E_W0QQitemZ370170416478QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSpielzeugautos?hash=item370170416478&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

As far as I was aware there were only 5 versions of the T190; orange, black, green, red and silver, so where did this come from. Also, do I take it that there is a metallic blue version of the facelifted version. Sorry if this stuff has been gone over already but I have not been on here in a long time :-[:-[

just looked at mine dan, and i cant see a part number on it anywhere, looked at my valtra c's in dealers and they have a sticker with the details on them, this one hasn't, doesnt look as if one has ever been on it   

I have contacted valtra.  They have emailed me the part number.

Thanks anyway.