Case Magnum 7130 [finished]

my latest conversion i'm working on. its a Case Magnum 7130, the first series with the black decals and USA back fenders. it's a kit from Manu S. all resin. he included wheels with the kit, customized JD6920 tires from siku. but i thought the Big X UH tires looked a lot better  ;)

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

mag3.jpg

that realy impresive Britainsfan ! the kits are very good made by Manu S. the fit together perfectly i'm building 6 of then in total. this being the first one.

magnum 7110 2wd (usa)

magnum 7130 4wd (eu, this is the one i'm building now )

magnum 7240 (eu)

magnum 7220Pro (eu)

magnum 7250Pro (eu)

magnum 8950 (usa)

She's going to look a proper monster on those boots!

I'd like to have a go at one of these kits.... how much are they and do you need many parts / materials beyond those supplied in the kit... ? Will there be any on sale at Spalding does anyone know... ???

She's going to look a proper monster on those boots!

I'd like to have a go at one of these kits.... how much are they and do you need many parts / materials beyond those supplied in the kit... ? Will there be any on sale at Spalding does anyone know... ???

I dont think that Simon.I can PM you he´s email mate

britainsfan is right ;) the contractor i worked for whas the first in holland that had  the magnum, the didn't get it from a dealer, they imported it from the USA. they had the magnum 3 months befor they wure avalible in holland.

good you like the model !