Farm Work

markduck

• 2 months later...

Been a while since i've posted in this topic, managed to get some pictures of my dad unloading some bales with the Terex, trailer is a 30ft and pulled by NH 8560. Pictures were taken with us phone, so pretty pleased with how they turned out.

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

no there not tris  :D if its like the tr250  :D the 250 they had at my work was useles it had only done 1400 hrs and you had to rev it flat out to lift any load , it couldnt do two operations at once eg lift and crowd bucket at the same time  :-\ the matbro they had before was a much faster and more powerful machine from what i can remeber  :) it was worse trying to load slurry into the spreaders with it as you want to do smooth movements when loading that stuff and that terex it was spilin everywhere  :D as it would jerk the boom up and jerk the crowd then jerk the lift and soo on it you held the joystick to lift and crowd at the same time  :) and she had a service just before i went to work there so oils levels etc were good  ;)

what sort of trailer is that mark a converted lorry back ???

i was thinking the same thing my uncle had a matbro she was very unrelyable only put up one or two loads each year of silage and something would go wrong also the pins wore very fast in them also but then again theirs people that swear by them :-\

what sort of trailer is that mark a converted lorry back ???

i was thinking the same thing my uncle had a matbro she was very unrelyable only put up one or two loads each year of silage and something would go wrong also the pins wore very fast in them also but then again theirs people that swear by them :-\

Looks like a Merrick Loggin to me maybe. They convert lorry bodies into trailers near Bicestor- Probably wrong though. :-\

• 2 months later...