BEAVERTAIL BODY KIT FOR 1.32 SCALE TRUCKS

PDC

As you may have seen in my other topic I scratchbuilt a beavertail body for my MAN 6 wheel rigid truck that I bought in ALDI ;)

I have spoken to the guy that does my resin casting today and it looks like the body kit (body,ramps and links to hold up ramps) would cost around £20 :)

If you have a truck and fancy getting a kit and some paint to have a go a making your own let me know by PM.

post-96-132639080641_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The body kits have arrived this week :P :P

If you want one could you please PM me and i'll reply with payment details  ;) (if you have reserved one could you please PM me again so I can get all orders sorted)

I do have a small number of trucks so if you want a quote for a complete truck PM me ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

nice paul, do you think it would fit a britains iveco chassis like i have??? not overly happy with my cut and shut britains bed to be honest

I don't know Sean to be honest mate :-\ I would think at worst you'd have to make a new subframe on top of the Iveco ;)

ok mate any chance you can measure the lenght between the rear and the angled point so i can check it for my chassis lenght

The flatbed (from headboard to the start of the beavertail) is 170mm