mf 575 red cab 2wd uk brochure

the 500 series tractors were originally offered with an 8 speed gearbox or multi power as an option.

on later models the 8 speed was phazed out in favor of the 3stick 12speed gearbox with multi power still offered as an option

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any body have the brochure for the 592. And one for Mark why do some MF have the exhaust at the side of the bonnet and some through the bonnet even with same models puzzled me for years.

often wondered that myself when i was younger , although i can't sat it keeps me awake at night now, i think even mark may have dificulty answering this one factually !

Not a clue I'm afraid... other than (and I'm assuming) it was deemed as better to have the exhaust on the outside of the line of sight.. kind of a fashion.. that's assuming it's later models that were moved outwards of course... if not then that's my theory up in smoke  :-[:D :D :D

Sadly... the 592 is one that eludes me.. I've had my hands on one at John Farnworths house... red cab and silver actually... so I know they exist  :-[  - that's got to be one of the only MF tractor models I can't cover in my collection at the moment... I've even sat in a real one as well a la Cheffins

DSCN0129.jpg

Does any body have the brochure for the 592. And one for Mark why do some MF have the exhaust at the side of the bonnet and some through the bonnet even with same models puzzled me for years.

i thought the exhaust being moved to the side was an update later on in the red cabbed models life,was done at the same time when they went to the round headlights was'nt it?,

any chance marky of all the red cabbed brochures being posted up,i think the 550,565 and 590 4wd were photos on a hardstand,the 575 2wd working with a drill,575 4wd ploughing and the 590 2wd towing a drill over a cattle grid,would be nice to see them all,PLEASE marky

They all had round headlights Paul... with the exception of the 595 mate

It was only the manifold casting that altered the position of the exhaust for sure

i think if you look at the 575 red cab 4wd brochure it shows the exhaust still in the bonnet and old grill with square lights,then came the updates i thought as my last post said,again i think,but farely sure

I have a sales leaflet for the red cab MF 592. I think it was only produced for the French market. Quite an interesting variation on the normal MF 500 Series theme. As most probably know, there was also an MF 560. Suspect Lord F has this one already catered for in the collection.

R Day

I have a sales leaflet for the red cab MF 592. I think it was only produced for the French market. Quite an interesting variation on the normal MF 500 Series theme. As most probably know, there was also an MF 560. Suspect Lord F has this one already catered for in the collection.

R Day

be niced to see that as well rory

Coming up Rory... any chance you could scan and upload (or mail to me) the 592 brochure mate ???

I'm uploading the rest of the red cabs as requested...

Paul... I've never paid much attention to the headlights mate... that's very interesting.. I wonder if it was a French thing then... could it be that there IS a difference between French and UK buillt red cabs after all then  :of:-\

Ah... they have uploaded already.. that's good..

MF550RedCab_Page_1-1.jpg

MF565RedCab_Page_1.jpg

MF575_4wd_Red_Cab_Page_1.jpg

MF590FrenchSpec_Page_1.jpg

MF5904WDFrenchSpec_Page_1.jpg

Not forgetting this one...

MF560_Page_1.jpg

Juts uploading some more strange 500 series brochures for you Paul  ;)

thanks for uploading those marky,got the 590 4wd wrong its in a field i thought that was on hardstand,used to have all these,i must admit,sold them all,shame,but thanks again for putting them up mark

My pleasure Paul... I could talk MF all day.... as you know  :-[:D :D  ... right.... first up... German Spec 595 with mugruard extensions...

MF595_2and4WD_GermanSpec_Page_1.jpg

Turbo from New Nealand...

MF595Turbo_Page_1.jpg

talking of turbo's... Opico turbo for a 590... this retro kit was very popular around our way in the early 80's..

MF590_OpicoTurbo_Page_1.jpg

another German spec model... the 590..

MF590_GermanSpec_Page_1.jpg