planting spuds ,with uncle C & few fendts (oh yeah & a manitou)

MJB1

Good photos and some very tidy kit there. I like the idea of 3 x 2m sections on the bedformer - most here are 2 x 3m and they have some terrible problems on 360hp plus tractors. :)

Must be good soil if Ol likes it.  :D

Clods make me all nervus. :-[::)

Marcus... you lucky sod... what a day out... and what a report...

Like others... I'd love to know the dosage rate for the fertilizer... alas... you've let us down there mate :-[:-\ :'(

Seriously... that 936 looks like a real monster of a thing.. I sat in one last year at a show and, like you.. fell in love.

some big new kit there marcus, shame about that new 09 palte being hit by a lorry, but at least the drivers ok, if shaken, dam lorry drivers just can't be trusted can they ::) ::):D :D :D

the lorry driver said he had a sneezing fit  ::) was a robert wiseman lorry dont know if it was a tanker or a fridge trailer , fridge i expect

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah did you hear that lads, he is starting to itch!!! I know the feeling. When I was on the lorries full time, around late April time I also used to get 'the itch'. It got to much in the end and thankfully when I got in a tractor again, the itching was cured.  :)

i itch this time of year always tris  :D  gets even worse soon as silage starts , would love to run off a couple hundred acres of ploughing again though  8)

Guessing this is the outfit you told me about at spalding marcus, Damn i wish i went down to see it all now, some Very nice kit there, looks like a good intresting day, did you have a drive of either?

these are the chaps nick, maybe when you come over in a few years time a drive may well be available for a local contractor , god knows there's enough of them about here  :D

Awsome Marcus,decent looking soil. :-*

all good here ol, but also got some nasty stuff about as well, don't know about what colin plants into , but somerset soil goes from good light draining soil, to peat on the levels , to brash , flint & clay ! oh yeah we have it all here mate  :D :D

Very nice equipment. I think Marcus didn't drive a fendt :D;).

Texas

lovely stuff bas but not fortunate enough to have a drive myself , like i'd know where to start anyway, the vario bit looks easy enough , after all if pingu can drive one it cant be that hard  :D :D  it's the rest of it that would confuse me , but then thats not hard to do  :D :D :D :D

a very interesting report with nice pics and great equipment. Sorry for the accident with the lorry - a shame for the nice tractor ...

nearly as good as the stuff you see when you're out & about sacha , except you got more of it about than i have  :)

Good photos and some very tidy kit there. I like the idea of 3 x 2m sections on the bedformer - most here are 2 x 3m and they have some terrible problems on 360hp plus tractors. :)

Must be good soil if Ol likes it.  :D

thought of you while i was rideing around john , martin was saying it could be awkward having the bigger kit based around one tractor , especially on the smaller fields as the constant hitching & un hitching of the equipment means a lot of running back & forth to get the work done , they have a sumo like yours , just a bit bigger .

nothings lightweight about any of the stuff behind the 936 john, couldn't afford to be ,cant see a fergie ridger lasting long behind it could you  :D

Amazing pictures Marcus god I'd love to be working there.  But damn I want one them fendts instead the deere I'll be on :D

yeah thought it was a step back for you phill , when i saw the pics , but i spose you now have a T shirt that says been there done that !

Marcus... you lucky sod... what a day out... and what a report...

Like others... I'd love to know the dosage rate for the fertilizer... alas... you've let us down there mate :-[:-\ :'(

Seriously... that 936 looks like a real monster of a thing.. I sat in one last year at a show and, like you.. fell in love.

i'll find out what rate & variety  for you later mate , she looks a monster from out side , but surprisingly small from the cab, the height when sat up there gives you the only indication what you're actually sitting in , that & the growl & roar from the engine & thats not loud as the cabs fully independant bit like sitting in a bubble , completely detatched from the rest of the tractor , where as the 820 & 718 felt like you were all part of the tractor , if that makes sence ?

as for the argument over vario & powershift , vario wins for the bedtilling job ! :)

lovely stuff bas but not fortunate enough to have a drive myself , like i'd know where to start anyway, the vario bit looks easy enough , after all if pingu can drive one it cant be that hard  :D :D  it's the rest of it that would confuse me , but then thats not hard to do  :D :D :D :D

Now be nice  :D but in saying that I'm sure you'll pick it all up in no time if I can manage to do it but having flippers makes pressing the buttons harder mind ;):D

But very true down grading a bit but then everything is a downgrade from a Fendt just seeing this great pics makes me realise how bad a downgrade :D :D :D