Massey Ferguson 50th Model

TM190

is this a genuine UH release ?  i have also seen a grey & gold 5480  , but i'm sorry, if it were for real then would they really have  the tractor model number in white on a red background ? the one i saw looked simply wrong

UH did the white 50th model , fair enough i have one,  but the decals match the tractor , i don't beleive they'd do a model like this

is this a genuine UH release ?  i have also seen a grey & gold 5480  , but i'm sorry, if it were for real then would they really have  the tractor model number in white on a red background ? the one i saw looked simply wrong

UH did the white 50th model , fair enough i have one,  but the decals match the tractor , i don't beleive they'd do a model like 

Its a conversion id say  ;)

i don't expect so mate ,  when blake said he'd seen one in the flesh i wasn't sure if he meant the tractor or the model , there was one at spalding , & i don't want to disrespect the converter if he's a member here , but the paintwork was good , BUT the decals let it down awfully,  nice grey bonnet the a slab of red with white decals , sorry all wrong & if yer going to give it a rareity value a decent box wouldn't be a bad idea & tell people its a conversion .

if it is a genuine ltd edition UH, then i'm sorry i'll not be buying it

pretty sure mark , if it were for real , we'd have known about it fairly early on , surprising what our members find out

Well I won't be rushing to buy one for sure  :D :D ::)

So... did MF actually make a REAL tractor like that... I've not seen any press release on one as yet I must say  :-\

i am not going to name names , suffice to say in the distant past i have had another conversion from this builder and was bitterly disappointed with the finished product . it ended up in my then young nephews sandpit with his other toys!

Well I won't be rushing to buy one for sure  :D :D ::)

So... did MF actually make a REAL tractor like that... I've not seen any press release on one as yet I must say  :-\

I'm surprised at that ::);):D

I'm not sure Agco did more than 1 of the white one [if any] let alone this version....

It doesn't seem like it is being sold by whoever converted it.... I guess it's someone who bought one [possibly at one of the shows mentioned already] who has decided to get rid.... At 50 made that sounds like a short run aftermarket conversion and whoever did it was probably perfectly honest about it.... All that being said, it's not one for me ;):)

Dont know any thnig about it but its fake, id put my left testie on it, the sticker on the backside of the box gives it away, Uh have a sticker hald that size on the bottom of the box and it has a barcode also

Worst thing is some one will get riped off here

If he has no permission from AGCO he could be in hot water being a current model in the real woeld although not in this livery. UH might have an axe to gring with him as well. Dicey.