Silage 2009 - Discussion, Pictures & Videos

Powerstarâ„¢

ive noticed a lot of contractors that have nh and jd in there fleet ,put the nh's on the mowers and rakes (field jobs) and put the jd's on the trailers (road jobs) is it due to nh's are hard on the brakes ??  :)

this fella in the last pictures used to run nothing but tms but had his heart broke with them now runs 6930 6830 and 6820 deeres tm140 and 7740 ford for the umbillical slurry work

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive noticed a lot of contractors that have nh and jd in there fleet ,put the nh's on the mowers and rakes (field jobs) and put the jd's on the trailers (road jobs) is it due to nh's are hard on the brakes ??  :)

yeah the case are the same with the barkes. not too good cuase you either stop or you don't. theres nothing in between it. not so good with 10t of corn behind you

nice pictures peter ;)

was buckraking for roger today in my shovel the redrock died again  :D :D

he has supposedly bought a 426s to replace her  :D

them redrock handlers arent that good, our dealer has only sold one and its spent more time in the workshop than on the farm :D

them redrock handlers arent that good, our dealer has only sold one and its spent more time in the workshop than on the farm :D

you cant say that based on one machine, theres a few th300s around here with 7000hrs on them with little trouble

you cant say that based on one machine, theres a few th300s around here with 7000hrs on them with little trouble

i suppose :-\ its like most machines though, if youve got a bad one then youve got a bad one, then you could have another and not have any problems with it at all

i know you cant chris but heslips th500s is prone to breaking down gave nothing but trouble this year

i know you cant chris but heslips th500s is prone to breaking down gave nothing but trouble this year

brian horners th500 was the same had it for one season and changed for a 16ton komatsu,couple of th300 down here that run well though,one fella had a manitou out and wouldnt change from the redrock

my tractor has all the mods and cons in it "laugh out loud" :) has my 2 cb ariels and all that on her to:)

you got a cb or they just there for show? i friend of mine down at the black isle just bought a t7050 2 blue cb ariels on her twin beacons and a bar beacon  8) 8)