I have find some spares parts and other scrap so i thought maby i could make a tractor of it  ;D:);)

Here is a begining,i have made her a front linkage of spare parts from a UH and some plastic cards.

After that i have fixed the rear axle a bit  :)

What can it be.... :D

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so which model will it be mate

Well Pete,i have a lot of rest parts so i find this body and a 8520 bonnet  in my junkyard.

I will try to let them live together so in that case that would be a 8520 mate  :D

Hopefully i will find the cab as well  :-\ :-\

How long is she King Pete?

What sort of size and parts are we looking at?

Hi there my man  ;)

I think it is body from a 8330 us that i have punished very well sometime in the past mate  :D :D

what ever you do pete make sure that nasty britains rear hitch comes off mate,its prob got more guts than a real life jd, but its still naff :D :D :D :D :D :D

I will keep the hitch Sean,this is a economy class conversion mate  :D :D :D :D :D

what ever you do pete make sure that nasty britains rear hitch comes off mate,its prob got more guts than a real life jd, but its still naff :D :D :D :D :D :D

Come on sean. Bit off topic hey  :-\