Weise 824 wheels remove?

Fendt 936 Driver

Question

6 answers to this question

Use a pair of pliers to take the hubs off, but put something soft between the pliers and the hub, like kitchen roll, some folded over masking tape or an elastic band cut into small strips, this stops the pliers damaging the hubs, then gently twist and pull at the same time  :)

Hi Moritz

To get the front wheels off Try and get the wheel hub off and there should be a screw behide that.

Regards Matty

Hey Matty and Barry,

the rear wheels are no problem, but the front wheels I zhought the rims are one piece. I just tried to get off the hub but it seems to me like it is one piece together with the rim.

try removing the hub from the axel , then look behind the dish on them, you will prob find the screw is actually inside the hub, not behind the front axel cover on the face of the wheel, some uh ones are like this, found out the hard way when i broke a few

look down on top of the front axel, and you should see a small screw which goes through the end of the front axel, and holds the main wheel hub on, the point that it actually turns on, remove that and the whole wheel and hub /fendr should come away, then look inside the hub and you should see the small screw holding the wheel onto the hub inside, like i say a few uh models use the same method depending how the wheels made/ what size it is