Moira Farm & Construction model display show 30 & 31st Oct 09

noel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to say the same.. someone must have a pictures of it surely  :-\

Where there many selling... or is this show pretty much all displays ???

martins halfpipe will come in due time, just give everyone a change to get themselves sorted out after a hetic few days ;)

The show was roughly half and half, displays, conversions and scratchbuilds for sale at 4 or 5 stands and then there was quite a few ordinary models for sale, eg g and m ;)

martins halfpipe will come in due time, just give everyone a change to get themselves sorted out after a hetic few days ;)

well I'll consider myself well and truly told off... please accept my apologies for asking... I'll sit in the corner patiently awaiting the pictures and not say a word  :-[

i hope it's good... it's getting quite some build up  :D :D :D;)

didnt mean it to sound like that but its just fellas went to a lot of bother with layouts and building them together isnt the only work, they also have to be taken down...time consuming! :o . tomorrow will be a good day for pics....just need to be patient :D :D :D

Well said Intey434  ;)  tell me about it  ;)

I always find the packing up and loading the van the worst bit  ;)  ITalways seems to take ages  ;)

I enjoy the unloading and setting up bit  ;) 

And ignore Marky as he runs off at the first sign of work and would be waiting in the pub moaning about how long everyone else is taking  :D

I was about to say the same.. someone must have a pictures of it surely  :-\

Where there many selling... or is this show pretty much all displays ???

surprised TM190 hasnt posted any yet he took loads of pictures of them think one of the cleaners had to clean up after him cause he was  drooling so much  :D :D :D :D