case dex

grim

spent a few hours in a shed the last couple months getting her going.the first picture is us moving her from garage to the shed for storage while i go back overseas for a few months.wont be doing much more to it looking for a trailing plough when i come back so if u see one going about oll let me no

Did you go to the ploughing match weekend brfoe last grim? mosgiel i think, would have been afew for sale there, a mate won the Rev ploughing class so he has to plough at the world champs next year

Looks like she will be a easy restore there none the less

was at the one just above timaru at seadown at the beginning of the month think that was the finals for the world ploughing at methven?just needing to do a bit practicing first,i`ll find one when i come back around some of the farms i`m going about

some where in between 1940/45 not sure really,the people we bought it off thought it had been laid up for 25 years they  weren`t sure cos it was there late fathers house and sheds that were getting cleaned out.