At work with Stuarty C (wee nash)

Stuarty C

I work on my uncles small dairy farm and thought if yous were intrested i would share a few pictures of what i get up to with yous  ;) ;)

we'll be starting silage this week or next, so a few pictures of last years second cut to start ;) we do the mowing, rowing, tedding ourselves and put on a trailer and buckrake  :)

Unfortunatly no pictures of mowing but was done with a brand new claas disco 3050tc pulled by MC135

Seeing as drying wasnt great we decided to kick most of it out  ;)

dsc00431n.jpg

dsc00432r.jpg

Rowing with the Diamond CX105 and brand new 2600 liner (cx no longer with us  :'(

res.jpg

dsc00449.jpg

As you can see some parts of the ground were wetter than others  :-\

dsc00437o.jpg

dsc00443z.jpg

If you like i can post more, but if im boring yous :-:-\

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, drawing in was MC135 and herron 12ton, ours

dsc00467p.jpg

And contractors jd 6900  ??? not sure, she tends to over heat so they carry extra water with her, hence the barrel on the front  :D

dsc00459a.jpg

Well the tm300 was on the clamp, last time too. i had to have a go  :)

dsc00457.jpg

Clamp wasnt long o' filling up, but we kept pushing it in  ::) ::);D

dsc00466e.jpg

keeping on the subject of grass, baled some haylage, contractors 5130 and welger, think he has 3 of these balers  ;D

p0823071757.jpg

Tad rough, no air-con  ::)

p08230717571.jpg

some more, as i was to young for road work we drew in some bales at night  :D MC135 and Kane 22.5 foot flat bed  ;) loaded with tm300

p0823072207.jpg

Went for a load of straw, we had 20 bales on her, wouldnt have known they were there  :D

p0825071523.jpg

We now have a loader on 115 and rear wheel weights, which now draws bales with kane.

dsc00479l.jpg

With all the rain at the end of last year are yard was floated and every tank filled with water, so i was busy emptying them  ;D

MC135, redrock 2000

dsc00839q.jpg

Goin as slow as possible as it was only water  :-\

dsc00785c.jpg

dsc00784m.jpg

cheers mate

em used to be around 150, but we started working with hereford bulls so we had no youngstock coming through so were milking about 60/70 at the minute, must say its great, 1 hour and there all milked  ::);D  we have about 30 heifers born over the winter there so we should start to pick up again ::)

cheers mate

em used to be around 150, but we started working with hereford bulls so we had no youngstock coming through so were milking about 60/70 at the minute, must say its great, 1 hour and there all milked  ::);D  we have about 30 heifers born over the winter there so we should start to pick up again ::)

150 is a nice number to be at 8) hope it goes well for you's, some machinery you have about the place :o8)

150 is a nice number to be at 8) hope it goes well for you's, some machinery you have about the place :o8)

Thanks mate

theres more yet  ::) uncle used to be a contractor about 10years ago, so hes always liked his machinery  ;D;)

Yeah all last year, i think. We try to look after everything  ;)

yeah thats it, if you look after it youl have them for years to come, what you think of the claas tedder and rake :)

yeah thats it, if you look after it youl have them for years to come, what you think of the claas tedder and rake :)

Cant fault either at all so far, the claas tedder is second hand bought last year to replace the oul centipede  ;D lethal thing on road  :o

p0822071501.jpg

Nice fleet there Stuart ;D

A pity to see the Diamond Edition for sale though - did it go down south by any chance ;)

It went to Toomb/Magerafelt direction  ;)

why sell the diamond one mate???? would have been a nice investment for the future wouldn't it??

some nice pics there i must say

She was sat on the feed wagon most the time, only completed 150 hours, wasnt being worked and had a seriously jumpy electronic clutch  :-\

Shame to see her go yes, i didnt really mind  :-\