my farming pics

intey 434

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well seeing as its for a jcb, id say yellow n black mate  :-\ ;)

ay not a bad thought 8)

tidy lad ;) ;) ;)

ya need a god pickhill welder :L:L bit of old school hi

turner out of allens???

cheers marcus, looked at the same turner in allens then whet to whites in portadown and the one he was 200 cheaper :o :o :o :o

cheers marcus, looked at the same turner in allens then whet to whites in portadown and the one he was 200 cheaper :o :o :o :o

have to agree with you there allen has got dear.. will be gettin worse tho the daughter is gettin married the year  :D :D

we usually buy any new machinery off john todd in portadown. he has a brav few dealerships now, amazone lemken jf stoff a few others i think too :-\

have to agree with you there allen has got dear.. will be gettin worse tho the daughter is gettin married the year  :D :D

we usually buy any new machinery off john todd in portadown. he has a brav few dealerships now, amazone lemken jf stoff a few others i think too :-\

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok, been in scotland last week on a dairy farm, they milk just over 500 holstein/jersey crossses. 80 point rotary parlour can have the cattle milked in 1hour 30mins :o :o the farm has just over 1000 acres in total :o

to be fair i would class it as a farm :-\, not one tractor, no sheds only the parlour and that is it! cattle are never in so there is no sheds needed....i wasnt impressed :D :D

first up is the ground

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

next is all the hefiers, they will be bulled soon i think

DSC00152.jpg

the milk tank, this run about 20ft in length :o :o

DSC00146.jpg

very little sowing done, any that is done is done by contractor. no topping either

Ohh .... is it an organic farm and what are they fed on outside during the winter ??  :-\

sorry about all the question's  :D;)

• 2 months later...

a few much needed updates :D

first up some pics of raking in friday night

Image024.jpg

Image025.jpg

went on saturday morning for a load of barley straw (wee square bales) to ardglass. 37 acre field, 2 combines, mf 40 and mf 34  think? renualt with a deutz baler, claas with newholland baler. two renualts with flat 8 grabs loading bales. also in the field was about 10 lowladers waiting for straw. also two 6480's landed with kane silage trailers. sitting along the field was 8 kane grain trailers..brutes!!

im really sorry but we were rushed off our feet so i got only two pictures :-\

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg

my load ;)

Image028.jpg