my farming pics

intey 434

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at school  :-[ :'(

biggest mistake off my life  :D

i went back for a week then told the teachers where to go and quit there in the middle of last week :D :D :D full time plumbing now ;D ;D couldnt be happier, school just wasnt for me. pretty hateful knowing you dont have to be there and could be out working :-\

mighty fine pictures there davy good veiw of the mournes  ;) wats wrong the wee masseys not on the rake  ???:D

thanks stu. em the round baling was our own so i went and lifted the rake and made twenty foot swards so the baler wouldnt have to track the ground as much. the boi that owns the rake owns the massey, but since i was raking for ourselfs i used our tractor. the night time pics was at our own but the daytime pics was for the boi who owned the rake, i did his while the rake was on just ;)

i went back for a week then told the teachers where to go and quit there in the middle of last week :D :D :D full time plumbing now ;D ;D couldnt be happier, school just wasnt for me. pretty hateful knowing you dont have to be there and could be out working :-\

You said it lad, has to be done tho for what i wanna do  :-\ ;)