Sort of new around here

stewart7225

Well I joined almost a year ago now but never had the time to get involved until recently.

First off my name is Austin Stewart and unlike most of you, I am from the United States.  Hoxie, Kansas if you want to be exact.  Grew up and am still growing up on a farm, been collecting for a year but had farm toys since I was a little kid.  I will try to keep you guys updated as to the North American farming which is so much different than the European and other countries styles of farming.  It seems from my first post that some of you guys are truly interested so I will do my best.  ;)

I mainly collect 1/64 so kind of an oddball on thie site but oh well  :P  Trying to work on a display to show off some of the things I have bought and built but it is slow going because I constantly change my mind about it. I started building models about a year ago and feel that I have drastically improved my skills.  :o  So I may try to figure out where to post some of the more recent ones on this website.

I also hope to be able to get some information on some tractors, combines, and other implements that are made in the US but are more popular in other countries.  I have had a hard time even finding pictures of the stuff in the US  but no problem on this website. One such thing is the Ag-Chem Terragator 3244 so If anyone has one or can get access to one to measure a few things for me, I would be most appreciative. ( http://www.agchem.com/default.cfm/PID=1.30.2.3 )

Austin

Good morning, Austin.

What a great introduction, just about answered all the usual questions without them even being asked!

You'll be well accomodated here even with 1/64th, Luke DeWitt is a fan of the scale and also Stateside not to mention a nice guy.

I havn't clicked on the Google Maps link you put up yet as I've not been at a pc. I asked as I did the 03 harvest with Dolechek Harvesting ;)

Look forward to hearing/seeing more from you.

Tris. :)

Welcome to FTF Austin. Its always great to get collectors of other scales here so I hope you enjoy your time on the site. Any questions, please feel free to ask!

• 2 weeks later...