harvest has started

Tractorman810

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to get out when the 600 returns for wheat. Normally followed by Quadrant balers, various haulage tractors and finally an STX530 on 24hrs a day so should make some nice photo oppurtunities.

That moon is haunting! Nice dusk images again.8)

I thought about going out to see the CX again today...but perhaps will wait till it moves onto wheat, for some variety!  There is a huge field near here which I think will provide some lovely backdrops if I can catch it in there!

Well i've been out and about round Suffolk and Norfolk this week and i've decided the weapon of choice is the Claas Lexion :D :D :D :D I've seen 510's,530's,560's and 580's but I haven't seen a 600 yet :( mind you I saw a Claas working in the distance on the Elevedon Estate ::) ::) I would say the next most popular marque in my area is John Deere followed by New Holland and Massey Ferguson ;) I haven't seen a Case but I have seen two Deutz's one being a fairly new one that looked quite smart 8)

Well i've been out and about round Suffolk and Norfolk this week and i've decided the weapon of choice is the Claas Lexion :D :D :D :D I've seen 510's,530's,560's and 580's but I haven't seen a 600 yet :( mind you I saw a Claas working in the distance on the Elevedon Estate ::) ::) I would say the next most popular marque in my area is John Deere followed by New Holland and Massey Ferguson ;) I haven't seen a Case but I have seen two Deutz's one being a fairly new one that looked quite smart 8)

Come a little further south to sufolk and essex borders and our 600 is floating about :D

The driver of the Lexion 560 I was talking to the other day said that Manns/Anglia Harvesters had sold over 200 Lexion combines this year in the east of England alone, and that the haulage company lugging them over from Germany had been bringing up to 4 new combines per day into the country earlier this year...

post-1701-132639138185_thumb.jpg

post-1701-132639138199_thumb.jpg

Come a little further south to sufolk and essex borders and our 600 is floating about :D

Hmmm - would you mind if I came down and took a few photos? Weather permitting, where will you be Saturday afternoon - roughly?? :)

/malc.

Hmmm - would you mind if I came down and took a few photos? Weather permitting, where will you be Saturday afternoon - roughly?? :)

/malc.

Sorry taken so long to get back but we've been flat out recently having had 2 combines on the go had lexion 580+ on loan for few days and yesterday had a CR9090 on demo with 10.5m header so we've been busy carting to say least  :D but always welcome to come photo malcy whenever have time :)

nice photos malc nice to see a mega dont know when i seen one last  8)

Indeed, had a good nosy around this one as it is similar to my modified Bruder Dominator that I 'mega-ified' a while back... Just how many Dominators did Claas make, all tracing their DNA to the 80/100 models from the 70s?? :D

Edit - better picture of model... ;)

post-1701-132639140863_thumb.jpg

post-1701-132639142139_thumb.jpg

nice photos like the new holland they have got very popular in my area we run to lexions a two year old 580 and a new 600 which i might add is not perfroming as well as the 580 and no one seems to know why the 580 can run rings around  it the boss is not impressed  >:( >:(