35TH SCOTTISH TRANSPORT EXTRAVAGANZA GLAMIS CASTLE 11 / 12 JULY 2009

BC

Lots of wonderful exhibits you've captured there Bill despite the weather, that Case LA in it's working clothes looks rather nice :)

Yes it is nice to see them when they are fairly original like that one. the owner Bill Orr of Finavon owns the restored LA as well but he is leaving the other in his working clothes.

I really must arrange a visit to see Bill's collection he has around 100 tractors and something like 20 threshing mills

ALLANS two machines were looking good on the day bill

Yes they were Peter especially the Fordson on the move. Young Allan had also the 3 wheeled Oliver 60 which he purchased from Ross Yeaman from Cupar Angus.

Very nice roundup there Bill, yeah the Sunday was a bit wet right enough, mucked up our hay big time........Nice to see some familiar vehicles too........ ;)

Yes it was rather "dubby" as they say Mart and I had the wellingtons on all day. I must say Glamis is not as good as it used to be in terms of the stalls but then again I suppose autojumble is running out over the years.