New Holland BR 7000

robl12

Question

Ok guys a little help would be appreciated.

I am looking at having a go at making one of these I have got a Fendt baler but unsure how to start this as it is my first conversion. Do I remove the panels or keep them on and fix new panels over the top any help/ advice would be very helpful.

3 answers to this question

going to be starting my one next week  :D and I was thinking of fixing new panels over the top.

Think I might use a thin half round timber moulding or door frame architrave  on the side as the curves would already be done then would just need cutting to shape of baler.

Also going make the bale chamber open too,what will you use on your sides Rob ???

Ignore that last post there,now got me fendt baler in front of me and can now see that someca fiat nh model he built has had new side panels as his are much higher than the original sides,quite a big job then not to keen on taking this on now