Pallets, Parsnips & Piles

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Intersting... Martin can you measure one and post the size also if you don't mind.  A standard GKN Chep Pallet (the blue ones) is 1.0m x 1.2m so to scale thats about 31.25mm x 37.25mm (in 1/32nd) - I suppose it would make sense if the Siku forklift is 1/50 then the pallets would be too I guess

Intersting... Martin can you measure one and post the size also if you don't mind.? A standard GKN Chep Pallet (the blue ones) is 1.0m x 1.2m so to scale thats about 31.25mm x 37.25mm (in 1/32nd) - I suppose it would make sense if the Siku forklift is 1/50 then the pallets would be too I guess

Yep. Will do that tomorrow for you Mark. They are pretty small. Compared to two cheap pallets I have and also two Joal Pallets. I think they may be 1/50th but they work ok for carting odds and ends around......I bought a pack of 50 in the Summer...... ;) ;) ;)

With a new forklift (or two) on the way I thought I'd better make some pallets.? The wood I'm, using is too thick so I'm off the the model shop on Tuesday to get some thinner stuff... ANY comments welcome

C:\Documents and Settings\Mark_2\My Documents\Mark

Very real looking Aard, well made by the look of it too. Maybe a splash of blue paint on a few to make them look like CHEP pallets?

Thanks TM810 - they are true 1/32nd scale (ish) a blue GKN Chep pallett is 1.0m x 1.2m wide - these are 31mmx37mm (true scale give or take points of a mm).  Will be painting them tonight (only made 6 !) - I'm gonna make some plain wood ones too to make it look authentic around Aardvark farm.

Don't even go there Ben either !!!!  ;D ;D

Thanks TM810 - they are true 1/32nd scale (ish) a blue GKN Chep pallett is 1.0m x 1.2m wide - these are 31mmx37mm (true scale give or take points of a mm).? Will be painting them tonight (only made 6 !) - I'm gonna make some plain wood ones too to make it look authentic around Aardvark farm.

Don't even go there Ben either !!!!? ;D ;D

Hi Mark. Sorry I didn't get the pic for you. I could still get the measurements for the pallets if you want?