Pallets, Parsnips & Piles

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Tris... I did reply to your PM - but like you I'm having trouble today... GRRRRRRRR - How many pallets fit on a stepframe  ??? - remember I'm a shiny ass office worker nowadays so I don't know these things... ::)

Answer - A lot!!! Not sure, he's a 45 footer so your in for a big old order!! No pm from you I'm afraid. Rubbish isn't it. (statement not question!!)

Tris.. I'll reply here if thats OK... (Bloody Lycos) - I am pants at brazing really... Could be not just bend the metal for your body  ??? - it would only be two bends and that is pimps to do - or have I not understood the question properly  ::)???

If you give me the dims. I will get some 20g steel cut and bent up for you no problem  ;) - That's what we did with our flatbeds (Ben and me) trailers and by the time you've sprayed them and wood lined them they come out quite good (well yours will) - let me know if I am being a pillock  ::)

Tris.. I'll reply here if thats OK... (Bloody Lycos) - I am pants at brazing really... Could be not just bend the metal for your body  ??? - it would only be two bends and that is pimps to do - or have I not understood the question properly  ::)???

If you give me the dims. I will get some 20g steel cut and bent up for you no problem  ;) - That's what we did with our flatbeds (Ben and me) trailers and by the time you've sprayed them and wood lined them they come out quite good (well yours will) - let me know if I am being a pillock  ::)

You? Being a pillock?!! Your on the ball mate don't you worry. I will measure up the old bed, get the chassis cut and shunted to the right length then work out the metal requirements and send you them ok, won't be for a day or so.

Thanks Tris... I did reply to your PM - but like you I'm having trouble today... GRRRRRRRR - How many pallets fit on a stepframe  ??? - remember I'm a shiny ass office worker nowadays so I don't know these things... ::)

26 I think......  :-\

There isn't one TBF but yesterday I was having a right day of it dropping numpties here there and everywhere so with a dig like that at FB he was going to stitch me up a right treat wherever, whenever possible!!

Where is the spelling mistake in the above quote ?