Spinning Grain Bucket

not seen a rotational one before so will be interesting to see .  does the end have a slide hatch to be opened / shut off as you want it or does it just stay tipped the opposite end till needed ?

since my toe-tip effort i've been thinking about an auger bucket for a while now although , i wanted to have a sectional blade auger to chop fodderbeet or mix a feed potatos-silage mix as it feeds

I've never seen one of these. Does it rotate on the loader carriage then?

Yes, i have it clipping onto the loader and then it rotates independently! I will try to get some pictures up later today if i can to show it a bit better!!!

not seen a rotational one before so will be interesting to see .  does the end have a slide hatch to be opened / shut off as you want it or does it just stay tipped the opposite end till needed ?

since my toe-tip effort i've been thinking about an auger bucket for a while now although , i wanted to have a sectional blade auger to chop fodderbeet or mix a feed potatos-silage mix as it feeds

Yes it will have a slide hatch on one side when i get a small ram to attach to it and then it can be closed and used as normal!

I can see a flaw in this :-[ If you're feeding with it, the bucket tips to one side thus the exit end moves back from the trough and tips the feed on the floor ???

Auger buckets remain level to avoid that happening.

Sorry to be a pooper :(

I can see a flaw in this :-[ If you're feeding with it, the bucket tips to one side thus the exit end moves back from the trough and tips the feed on the floor ???

Auger buckets remain level to avoid that happening.

Sorry to be a pooper :(

Uck now Tris i have already thought of a solution to that (I think), but it is a good point actually!!

i've used an augar one for feeding fodder beet , had it on the back of a case 4230. it worked very well . trying to get my mate to get one for feeding spuds to his cows and pigs as the local spuds chap sells the waste spuds £36 for a 16 t trailer full

i've used an augar one for feeding fodder beet , had it on the back of a case 4230. it worked very well . trying to get my mate to get one for feeding spuds to his cows and pigs as the local spuds chap sells the waste spuds £36 for a 16 t trailer full

' hope he's gonna chop them spuds,... cattle can choke on whole ones.

Yep and hand sliced into home chips! :D

the farm i work at from time to time takes the spuds and puts layers of them in the silage whilst its being put in the pit, when you open the pit in the winter the heat of the silage fermenting actualy cooks the spuds...talk about posh ;D ;D