zetor 10145 turbo

intey 434

ok we used to own a zetor 10145 and sold it a year ago. i now would really like model one, sadly though i cannot get any pictures of one the same as ours. can anyone help if you know of any?

also when i come to making the model if anyone has any idea what you could use for the cab keep me posted ;)

thanks

yea i think it was. the 10145 was a fine yoke but she was too big, only 100 or so horse but yet she would be bigger than our nh tm140.

another problem was the sincromesh gearbox...there was none. this left the gears in her very hard to find and a lot of gear grinding was the result :D :D :D :D :D

the unified range were sellers round our way , not big sellers but you would see a fair few around......yes big  roomy cabs, heavy on the fuel if you worked them hard.cheap n cheerful ..buy them cheap sell them on quick  ie when they were  paid up 2 or 3 years  old  or run them into the ground was the thing.think the bigger crystals were better for work whereas the unified range was a stock or  sheep farmers tractor , running round  a lot  but not doin much taxing work .