stewart trailers float dimensions

toyboy

Question

hi could anyone help me with the height dimension of the float box for a stewart trailers cattle float, if anyone owns one or has access to one could you measure the real life height of the aluminium float body and give me a shout, any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

3 answers to this question

There are several heights and lengths

They start at 16ft and go up to 34 ft.

The heights I think change but not by much and the sheep trailers have internal decks so this may effect the height.

Locally there are several in fact there may be one currently stored up at my mum and dads farm, will have a look if its not there know where it will be and the farmer I am sure would let you take measurements. Big A Has all the trailer dimensions as he has been and seen the stewarts about making their trailers. There is a float at the big shed just as you leave Keith on the Banff road but I think it is a Keith Rose float. Pm me if that is any help and will give you directions ;)