unusal green mf200 tipper

Tractorman810

update  on this

no its not ben, just recevied my yellow mf200 decaled trailer, and the wheels are different to, think it looks a different shade of yellow to ,will get some pictures tommorrow so you can see

I have seen a few of these and all have the MF200 sticker stuck over the Autoway sticker, what is your one like? There is also a yellow trailer in a gift set with the first version JCB Fastrac.

I have seen a few of these and all have the MF200 sticker stuck over the Autoway sticker, what is your one like? There is also a yellow trailer in a gift set with the first version JCB Fastrac.

Easily identified by its bright/lemony yellow colour, no decal, and has the new cheaper plastic wheel centres I think.

here you go milo the full range i have

first the new mf 200 yellow the jcb yellow and the red mf 200

010-13.jpg

the yellow 200 version and jcb back to back, as you can see they are a different shade of yellow, its much more noticeable in the flesh to be honest

013-7.jpg

the 3 silage topped ones, old tipper trailer, class and deutz

011-11.jpg

the aw green 200 and class blue version

012-9.jpg

i have double checked the new yellow 200 decaled one and its deff only got that sticker on it, carefully peeled one corner back with a sharp hobby knife and tried to spilt the edges, the decals  way to thin to be a doubled up one