CLASSIC JOHN DEERE

1972farming

Hope you like this picture of my son Charlie .It was taken 4 years ago when he was 2 years old .

Ever since has been a John Deere nut and has his own pedal powered rolly 6410 with loader .

The tractor in the photo is one of three which Dave Hiscock usually brings to our Village Autumn show and is the tractor which Britains based their current classic model one .

post-164-132638500338_thumb.jpg

Thats it get em involved quickly gives you more excuses to play with the tractors :D :D

Yes hes tractor mad ,hes been lucky today ,there have been tractors up and down the lane past our house hauling sugar beet .

Back to school for him tomorrow though so no more waving at tractors !

Daddy why has my tractor got no wheels, no steering, no chassis, no cab, no driver, no exhaust, no linkage, no nothing??

Its not all bad .I remember spending one evening last year building tractors for Charlie .I had bits and pieces of Deutz,Valmet and allsorts of makes .I ended up building 7 tractors for him out of rubbish .He played with them more than his new Siku John Deere !

And it saved us a fortune !

Not that I'm tight or any thing !