Has anyone any experience with amazone 1 Pass Drills?

MODELFARMER

I'd stick with the box drill myself, we had a RPD402 where I used to work, it has since been replaced with a new one and also a RPD302. They're just so simple, theres sod all to go wrong with them and they do a good job. If you're on hills they are better than a pto driven air drill as with being driven independant of the tractor it makes no difference to seed flow if the revs die down, thats one of the reasons we ran the box drill

I'd stick with the box drill myself, we had a RPD402 where I used to work, it has since been replaced with a new one and also a RPD302. They're just so simple, theres sod all to go wrong with them and they do a good job. If you're on hills they are better than a pto driven air drill as with being driven independant of the tractor it makes no difference to seed flow if the revs die down, thats one of the reasons we ran the box drill

I thought air drills could auto adjust seed rate according to speed??

yes they do but as revs die so does the air flow, seed rate will be the same its whether you will achieve accuracy across the width of the drill may even block pipes with seed on very steep ground.

I havent used an Amazone drill but ive used both types and  i would stick with what youve got.