Model Mania show picture

Coxy

No it was the fella with the axion on the triples and the Jd6850/6650 harvester in the shed by the way i was the fella that told you the 7810 was excellent and she turned out well  :D

where was he ???

so many people told me it lookes great i this dont  know you

The 12 year old with a ford rally cap on??

He was down near the back beside modelmanias stand

sorry this dont know you

i know what you on about will have look for a picture but did npot have a lot of time to walk and get picture saround becasue of take to so many people

It's a shame alot of the images are blurred and I had to turn my monitor on it's side to see others!  ::):-\

Some nice displays, any chance you could edit your posts so far to include a bit about who's display you were taking the photos of etc. . . ?

It's a shame alot of the images are blurred and I had to turn my monitor on it's side to see others!  ::):-\

Some nice displays, any chance you could edit your posts so far to include a bit about who's display you were taking the photos of etc. . . ?

they are different ways, that is to keep you awake :D :D

dont think i can remenber who display are who

any one want to help ???

Coxy... when you take a picture (with your Sony DSC120  ;) ) you need to hold down the shoot button half way... wait until the camera comes into focus (usually with a beep and a green box in the viewfinder)... then.. press all the way to take the shot..

I also notice that your flash didn't fire.. and the camera was expecting it too... perhaps you need to wait for the flash to recharge after taking a picture... or perhaps replace or recharge the battery(ies)

Just a bit of constructive criticism... don't give up. practice makes perfect... and I for one do appreciate you taking the time to post the pictures for us

Coxy... when you take a picture (with your Sony DSC120  ;) ) you need to hold down the shoot button half way... wait until the camera comes into focus (usually with a beep and a green box in the viewfinder)... then.. press all the way to take the shot..

I also notice that your flash didn't fire.. and the camera was expecting it too... perhaps you need to wait for the flash to recharge after taking a picture... or perhaps replace or recharge the battery(ies)

Just a bit of constructive criticism... don't give up. practice makes perfect... and I for one do appreciate you taking the time to post the pictures for us

that for that

took them all in about 10 min  when i could get a brake from my display

hope to have more time  next time

thanks again

they are different ways, that is to keep you awake :D :D

dont think i can remenber who display are who

any one want to help ???

Am theres ford and fordsons which was the ford newholland dealer ship,

Mbtrac owned those wheels, wsi truck model had the stand with all the trucks, Yours was the last few pictures ill try and find out the rest