Odd colour rev plough

CMB

yes I think I have a couple of those cheap sets.........some of them had a britains style cultivator in which was half plastic and looked like it was an MF ..........Hongwell or Cararama  or something I think they are.............yes the old style siku deutz in a dull army green with a light bar on the cab or orangey yellow, think there was a bluey one too,prob loads  others I don`t know about  as well

It is a genuine Britains plough but as said, was one from one of the sets, something akin to the rear Twose type digger and post-hole borers, in different colours in different sets.

Hi

If you take a good look at it you will see its not a Britains, the frame has a round support bar, the Britains version has a square bar.

Sonny

You could be right, should have noticed the bar. Lone Star also did near copies of britains implements for a short time, there is a silver framed with red plastic rotors Vicon Acrobat that Lone Star made, an almost exact copy of the britains one. This was in the era of the green box in the mid 1970's of LS I think.

You could be right, should have noticed the bar. Lone Star also did near copies of britains implements for a short time, there is a silver framed with red plastic rotors Vicon Acrobat that Lone Star made, an almost exact copy of the britains one. This was in the era of the green box in the mid 1970's of LS I think.

I saw this for sale at Toytrac (though in green?), thought it looked like a Britains ripoff!

Thanks people, I think we've established it was incorrectly listed as Britains.

It was made by Yaxon, usually found matched up to a 1/43 scale MF 1134:

http://www.carmodel.it/zoomPage.php?MjI5NDc8Oj4wPDo+YWRkVG9DYXJ0KCdUVUZUVTBWWklFWkZVa2RWVTA5T1BEcytUVkpETFMxaGJHd3RNQzB6TUMweExRPT0nLCcnLCAnJywgJycsJycsICdhZGQtMS0yMjk0NycsICcwJyk=

They also made an Acrobat Rake with red finger wheels which was very similar to the  Britains one.