Grimme Front Mounted Haulm topper

Still some work to do but the main body is done, other parts will be added when it has been cast......... not sure about mounting some depth wheels to the front or not, There isn't enough room at the back where they should be.  :-\

post-27-132638500586_thumb.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still some work to do but the main body is done, other parts will be added when it has been cast......... not sure about mounting some depth wheels to the front or not, There isn't enough room at the back where they should be.? :-\

Looking good FP......Will some be for sale?  :);) ;)

Cheers

Martin

Yes I'll be doing a run of these to sell as soon as I've decided on the wheels, it should look like this;

I think I may have to invest in one then FP as they are used a lot around here......and would look a treat on the front of my John Deere 6920S, would just look like the real thing out of my window...... ;) ;) ;)

looking good doc,have you thought about putting the wheels on the sides at the rear,won't be quite right but will look all the better for having them in the first palce

It wouldn't look right TM, besides it would damage the carpet spuds if the wheels didn't fall in between the beds!  :D :D :D :D :D

see what you mean mate,don't want to spoil the crop,still look the part even with out the wheels,are you adding the yellow skirt on or leaveing it as it is

I think we can stretch to a skirt for it, I'll have to secure it well though or NCC will be borrowing it!  :D :D :D :D :D