little oxenbold farm

jordantaylor

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very smart - the bales look great. How did you make them (I don't mind if it's a trade secret - only I know  a young lad who's looking for some)? :-\

And your Ford Galaxy needs to visit the car wash ;D

hi mandy ill do a step by step of making the bales, so if you want you can do some

step 1: wrap some wire tape around the bale

step 2: do the same but put the tape higher up so there is an overhand

post-2337-13263929576_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639295793_thumb.jpg

wow ive almost finished the model layout and so im going to extend it by another 1.5 meters. it will be 1.5m x 3.75m. not sure what else to put on it though. ive got muck spreading after silage and silage bales being stacked. what would you like to see- ideas welcome :D

That's lovely, Jordan. Will the planting scene be at Toytrac this year?  :) :) :)

It's nice to see something different like this going on. The farm I am at for the few coming weeks have just planted 200 trees and 200 hedge plants to make up for losses due to blown down tree's, rotten/dead tree's and gaps in the hedges. These include an avenue of maples up the farm drive and an avenue of oaks along one of the farm tracks. Come twenty years time these to avenues will look a picture.

yes it will be at toytrac and i have a few other little bits that will be there that are a bit different. the display will also be bigger and better than last years as i do not have a farm on it just the contryside scenery and some tractors working

im my main feild i have gone for the muck spreading scene and so i have dug the old rolland out and git her hooked uo to a ford 7600 and i have got the weidemann loading her up. next to that i have got the stack of square silage bales

post-2337-13263929736_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639297395_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jordan,

Maybe you can give the full details but Philip Olds contacted us to say he had done some work for you on the buildings on your layout, and is happy to talk to any other FTF member if they are interested.

• 2 weeks later...