• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good paul, I like the idea of a maize scene that isnt going to show clamping on a farm without any livestock, destroys the reality of it a bit. :P;D

thanks pat

;D ;D ;D  nicely done pat  ::)  sort of killed the moment somewhat though  ;D

looks good paul , i know a fair few farms who are potatoes & corn & break the rotation by drilling & selling maize crops, thay havent had livestock for years , cant say it's destroyed the reality , but would say it helps improve their bank balance during a quiet time of the year  :)

;D ;D ;D  nicely done pat  ::)  sort of killed the moment somewhat though  ;D

looks good paul , i know a fair few farms who are potatoes & corn & break the rotation by drilling & selling maize crops, thay havent had livestock for years , cant say it's destroyed the reality , but would say it helps improve their bank balance during a quiet time of the year  :)

reading it back that does sound daft thanks for pointing it out, I meant I like the idea of showing a maize scene but on a farm that sells it off the field rather than having a maize scene what shows clamping on a farm without livestock :-[:-[ :-[:-[ and sorry paul if I offended you its a really great farm and I fell a right numpty for not reading through what I put before(tries to get out of the hole that has been dug) :laugh:

reading it back that does sound daft thanks for pointing it out, I meant I like the idea of showing a maize scene but on a farm that sells it off the field rather than having a maize scene what shows clamping on a farm without livestock :-[:-[ :-[:-[

i understood what you meant mate

• 3 weeks later...

Hi pual where did you get the maize from and what did you use for in the trailers

from ebay ,heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290501146914&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

the maize in the trailers is a mix of scatter from mandy (hlt) and very fine mdf dust mixed,so i didnt have to buy loads of scatter,i filled the trailer first with a cut section of insulation,like selletex,hope that helps

paul

I like it mate, like it a lot. I would say though, given the mud on the tyres you could maybe make some ruts in the field?

thanks tris ,there are ruts in the field ,look at reply 560 ,top picture,perhaps i might look at it again,perhaps there not defined enough,will take the comment on board mate

2 more,the mf 8450 is only there for display,i am waiting for a claas arion 640 to draw the 2nd  trailer, the mf will stay on the claas baler,the other trailer is pulled by a fendt 818

okay,heres the update,mf 8450 back on the claas baler,the 640 arion hauling maize,im replicating what happens at work,i think i said before that we contract grow maize,so other people come in with a forager and there tractors,only perhaps one or two of our tractors actually haul ,so this update is more accurate

post-1891-132639560555_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639560653_thumb.jpg