• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the green machine a change in colour or just because it a good model???

main reason pete is that  sometimes i drive a jd 6830,also dont want a complete massey fleet,also where i work they have 4 fendts ,1 massey and the 1 jd 6830,so im going to have 3 masseys, a challenger  765c and the that jd 6930,all about a slighty varied fleet,plus when the wiking jd came out i just thought it looked really good and had to get it

Not yet buddy... Next Sunday I hope at the show

ok mate,good model though folding mirrors and evan folding beacons,steering lock could be a bit better,but thats nitpicking,i think it looks better than the 8690,and i m not worried about the lack of flared mudguards,what show is that mark?

Handy looking tool, that subsoiler. Again, some nice yard photo's Paul.  8)

thanks tris,just showing off my latest buys really,that is all the buys now i think,might get a simba solo or topdown,then that is definately it,next up some fields so they've got somewhere to work

Blimey, that chaser bin looks twice as big out of the box and on a tractor mate. I take it you're pleased with it then?! 8)

definately tris, yeah big model ,great detail,on perards website they say 200hp tractor on that model,be better when ive dusted it up a bit and its earning its keep

cheers mate,capacity of the chaser is 24 tonnes,yellow combine staying mate,i dont want too much red,i was going to get the schuco mf combine,when its released,but the combine has never been marketed in the uk,so not very realistic,however the cr 980 is due for a change so come on britains a new nh elevation model would be nice