• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting ready for ferty spreading,the massey has had a beacon and aerial added plus painted the wheel centres to make it look a bit better,also the loadall has been pimped a bit,same as the massey aerial ,beacon and mirrors added and the wheel centres painted,all helps for a bit more authenticity

post-1891-13263925124_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639251245_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They look good, don't they, Paul (just as well, as I've just agreed to stock the whole range - or the be precise 'begged' them to sell them to me - not dignified I know :-[  ). How did you stick them in place, and how did you make the border along the grass?

ps love the fence posts :)

They look good, don't they, Paul (just as well, as I've just agreed to stock the whole range - or the be precise 'begged' them to sell them to me - not dignified I know :-[  ). How did you stick them in place, and how did you make the border along the grass?

ps love the fence posts :)

just a blob of adhesive,called megagrip,the border along the grass is called poly fiber,thats how its spelt,american company,woodland scenics,bought from my local model train shop,you shape it to how you want it,i will cover the base of the trees with some grass scatter

Hi Paul I'm liking the set up its coming along very nicely its good to see that Mandy has started to do the trees to suit the scale keep the good work up mate I'm enjoying following the progress

regards nick

cant praise mandy enough,very helpful,they are nice trees arent they

nice pictures there are you sure the 8480 would not struggle a bit with that monster of a drill

and has the fleet had a colour change 

8480 is fine, flat fields light soil, have got a mf 8690 on its way to head the fleet,and yes the case ih's have gone,masseys in now