moira farm & construction model display show 2010.

bd contracts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

differant to the feedback we got from people had the best show selling our hand built models still as important as displays one compliments the other ?

how do you no that sure you told everyone you were coming to the last show pulled out at the last minitue the very last minitue from the feed back we got the moira show is about displays not sellers think there was enough sellers there as for the hand built stuff the main boys were there [fred martin brain] enourh to compliment any display

how do you no that sure you told everyone you were coming to the last show pulled out at the last minitue the very last minitue from the feed back we got the moira show is about displays not sellers think there was enough sellers there as for the hand built stuff the main boys were there [fred martin brain] enourh to compliment any display

first off we would not consider ourselfs as one of the main boys just one of a few trying our best

secondly after being at quite a few shows over the years people not only come to veiw but also to buy makes there trip worth while that was my comment in the previous responce dave

first off we would not consider ourselfs as one of the main boys just one of a few trying our best

secondly after being at quite a few shows over the years people not only come to veiw but also to buy makes there trip worth while that was my comment in the previous responce dave

sorry dave after reading this on the moira show page i thought you were refering to it my humble applogise and remeber as long as you try your best that what counts  ;) ;) ;) ;)

there is a hotel at the airport or there is a few in lurgan which is 5 miles from the show but there is quite a few guest houses as well the ballyrobin is on the airport road its a nice place will list more names when i take a drive that way and write them down