moira farm & construction model display show 2010.

bd contracts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of size we talking now then compared to the last one? Twice the size yet?  ???

well the last time we had the show it was over 3 sheds put with more poeple wanting to come we are going to need the 4 th shed twice the size no not yet we will not be able to go that big no car parking space

• 4 weeks later...

murray bring the cheque book with you because pdc is comin over .he s a good lowloader man he could draw you a load of interesting models over to the main land....

if i get mum and dads freelander i could soon fold the back seats down  :P

• 2 weeks later...

that kane is the business,looks like ive just added another model on my want list,ive never been fond of the real one but it looks much better in model form,dont know if ill be able to keep my show models under wraps for a whole month

that kane is the business,looks like ive just added another model on my want list,ive never been fond of the real one but it looks much better in model form,dont know if ill be able to keep my show models under wraps for a whole month

if you've lasted this long you cant back out now ;)

not put your markers on that monosem roy, or put the outer hoppers out from the transport position, did you 3 point maount it or use the adaptor?? not used min on that yet, i aim to swap the linkage on my 3125 to take it

very delicate model sean so no markers on as yet