Schuco 2010

AJH

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fendt 620 was introduced in 1978 with a MAN 5 cylinder engine, it was replaced in 1979 by the 622 featuring a MAN 6 cylinder engine, production ending in 1982. The addition of a turbocharger resulted in the 626 being introduced in 1980. I read somewhere that 5 626's were sold new in the UK, so something of a rarity.

According to www.favorit626ls.com one 620 was built followed by nineteen 622's and sixty six 626's. The website mentioned has many great pictures of the tractors.

That chrome model is just ugly and unreal, Schuco could quite legitimately release 620 and 622 versions as the main frame and cab etc are the same across the three real tractors.

That black Fendt is just ugly, well at least they know how to wreak a model while trying to cash in on the black rage that's going on at the moment ::)

i dont think everything gets wrecked in black mark, the siku mb trac, the uh mf 7499, and the valtras and fendt 818? uh did look really really nice, i think what spoils that fendt is all the chrome, maybe if they left the wheels red, or plain mat silver? ??? ? and lost the darkened windows it would apeal a lot more to me,would need to se it first,the green one will find its way into the colection sometime i recon,just not that

that green 626 looks to be just an incredible model. aparently the cab tilts, engine isdetailed with side panels being removable.  8)

I will let you know next week when I pick one up that I have had on order  ;) ;) ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...