an idea

Fendt Fahrer

I dont know about you guys, but I like to know when I talk to someone where he is from. it gives me a better understanding of the whole thing and most likely the topic as well. Now I knowthat a lot of us have our location put in our profile, but if I want to know someones location I will have to check the profile (I know of course many of you, but not all. and many do not know)

To avoid that it would be good if we could put our location somehow on our little profile showing up on the left to every post.

What do you guys think ?

But what about us "No fixed aboders"  :-[:P:angel:

You'll just have to put the by-pass or the common ground you and your brothers, cousins, sisters, nephews, nieces, parents, grandparents and staffordshire bull terriers are currently jacked up on. :D

Apart from on your 'profile' side of your post Markus, none of the others that have replied have their location shown either! And I see that my location isn't showing either.

Dearie me, I smell a Numpty ;D

That is because Markus has put his in his custom title.  I certainly have a location in my main profile but it doesn't show [yet] and Tris has just said he has asked Andy if it can be included at some time in the future.

Dearie me, I smell a Numpty ;D

That is because Markus has put his in his custom title.  I certainly have a location in my main profile but it doesn't show [yet] and Tris has just said he has asked Andy if it can be included at some time in the future.

That is what I was hinting at.