KUHN COMBILINER VENTA 4m drill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an update on my progress with the combiliner...as you will see ive decided to add a front hopper,the KUHN TF702 hopper...im still awaiting the big KUHN decals and ive a few small things to do,namely  lights and indicators on the front hoper and hydraulic hosing to add and have to connect the front seed piping to the rear hopper,but im getting there

post-1779-132639209776_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639209787_thumb.jpg

yes Fred it was a big undertaking on an expensive drill,as i wanted it for myself the cost wasnt an issue but i dont think many would buy these if i was to add up the time i spent at this but im glad now its near done and i have myself a 4 metre drill,to be honest my model collection wouldnt be half as big as it is if i wasnt able to make models myself,i just couldnt afford it

Jesus wept! :of :of :of :of

That ain't half a top job. The Lemken chop down has been quite a popular conversion on a few Forums but what you have done is totally new to me. It's new model all together to be honest. Terrific. Absolutely terrific.

• 2 weeks later...

last picture for now,ill get it finished soon and get more pictures up.....anyone know roughly how many acres this outfit could now drill on the 2 hoppers full of seed??  The front hopper holds 1300litres and the rear 1200......

post-1779-132639214891_thumb.jpg

i converted my plough to a 5 furrow,but i done a lot more than cut off a furrow...i completly altered all the geometry to leave the plough sitting in right position behind tractor,that is the front furrow should be in slightly from the in furrow wheel on tractor allowing the proper width for the tractor wheel to drive along the ridge and the plough be turning the proper width of front furrow,the plough sat at an awful offset

post-1779-132639215243_thumb.jpg

post-1779-13263921525_thumb.jpg