ISLE OF SKYE HOTEL PERTH - ( G & M VISIT ) 20 / 21 ST MARCH 2010

BC

I don't have Bill... I really should invest in them all at some point... the problem is that most of them have long since sold out and become a rare as rocking horse do do  :-[

I've got my 1200 from Classic Combines to fork out for first  :'(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As rare as a hen's tooth Mark really....well why not call Graham or Michelle Millar at G&M Farm Models and see if they still have it and they could take it to Spalding for you ???

I had to laugh when you said you had to fork out for first....its only money.....you cannot take it with you in the shrouds ;D ;D

I'll have enough trouble getting the 1200 home Bill... let alone another £200+ quids worth...

I also have my Portrush DBP 375 to collect.. and she wrote the check out for that  :of:-[ :'(

Only money yes... but I'd like to see you tell my wife that... and not be sporting a black eye and cuts afterwards  :of:D :D :D:P

I'll have enough trouble getting the 1200 home Bill... let alone another £200  quids worth...

I also have my Portrush DBP 375 to collect.. and she wrote the check out for that  :of:-[ :'(

Only money yes... but I'd like to see you tell my wife that... and not be sporting a black eye and cuts afterwards  :of:D :D :D:P

Mr Channel your spelling is getting as bad as Sean's....In Scotland we use Cheques not checks ;D ;D

Black eye you said last week you were not vertically restricted and was 6 foot and need sleepers to raise your log splitter up....Me Lordie I'm beginning to wonder are you a man or a mouse...( moose) in Doric ;D ;D