Help wanted on MF brochures

To the best of my knowledge there is no definitive list of MF brochures produced in existence.  Rory Day has a massive collection, as does a gentleman called John Sellers (whom sadly I have never met), John Farnworth (of MF book fame) and last (and probably least) I have a fairly modest collection myself.

Just to put things in perspective... I would 'estimate' the worldwide range of different MF brochures to be around 15 to 20,000 pieces... I currently have around 1300 items in my collection  :'( :-[

I think Rory said he had about 3 or 4,000 MF brochures in his collection... I have viewed John Farnworths collection recently and he's got an entire room full of MF stuff  :of - they both tell me John Sellers collection is much bigger than both  :of

You'll find that MF forage harvesters brochure on eBay quite regularly I reckon.  It's when you start collecting oerseas stuff it all gets exciting... and expensive  :-[

I've sent you a PM with a link to my collection.

Come on Nigel....that's rather a lot! Anyone would think you had been collecting for a long time.

Lord F is right....there doesn't see to be any definitive list of MF brochures....ops manuals, perhaps, but not sales literature. Plus, as he rightly says, when you factor in all the different countries, who produced literature on their own account well into the 1980s, then there are the possibilities of hundreds if not thousands of brochures for each country around the world.

Once you start collecting all the foreign brochures it does indeed get expensive, but fascinating all the same. Personally, I find the overseas brochures just as interesting, even if I can't read them.

Regards

R Day

Come on Nigel....that's rather a lot! Anyone would think you had been collecting for a long time.

Lord F is right....there doesn't see to be any definitive list of MF brochures....ops manuals, perhaps, but not sales literature. Plus, as he rightly says, when you factor in all the different countries, who produced literature on their own account well into the 1980s, then there are the possibilities of hundreds if not thousands of brochures for each country around the world.

Once you start collecting all the foreign brochures it does indeed get expensive, but fascinating all the same. Personally, I find the overseas brochures just as interesting, even if I can't read them.

Regards

R Day

you missed the wink smiley out..... ;)

......I tried to highlight just the relevant sentence without success...please help an old man in his pc ignorance.....someone... :)::)