JD's newest model.......for Marky Ferguson.

the other green

the colour RED  at least he he  ;D,

now that`s a good ole boy eh.Oh I see what you mean about gutters TOG , I just presumed you guys didn`t have them.............dont know why I thought that tho... :-\..........in general what`s the land like with you? no stones at all??????

John

Before any of the green blooded lads go nuts, I should tell them they get the last laugh. This guy can still get parts (like a carb kit etc) for his tractor off the shelf at his local Deere dealership. That impresses the heck out of me.? :o

That's because they only have a few parts in them amd all JQ's use the same bits (except the number stickers I think)  and they break down so often if they didn't have good parts back up there would be no JQ's left running my next Wednesday  ;D

Nice spy pictures though TOG - Thought they would at least cover it in duck tape and bin bags like the car makers do (would double the value of it too if they did).  Tell you what though - I'm converted - My JQ collection will start tommorow (never comes !)

Thanks for sharing that with us though TOG - Ben... may as well delete this post now - I'm sure nobody else will be interested in it... unless you post it on SGF (sad git's forum)  :D