Terra Dos Sugar Beet Harvester

robbo

Does anybody have any details about this model, I am looking at one at the moment and I can't decide how accurate it is and if there are better beet harvesters on the market?

thanks in advance

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

• 5 weeks later...

I sold a Terra Dos recently, it wasn't a great model but with a wheel change and some detailing and weathering it could have been made to look quite smart in a display. I quite liked mine but when compared to the standard of the other models it is likely to be displayed nowadays with it was pretty poor Mike....

Those hand built Vervaets are the best ones out there but hell you'll pay!  :-\

I have one. It's all right, but ike everybody stated the Ropa is much better. If you can wait a bit longer (spring) you will be able to buy the ropa in regular edition for 69 euros (some might sell it for less).

The best one I have seen is the agriscale Agrifac Hexa 12 but it is only a one of and not for sale. I do have a Vervaet beeteater. It is a good model but very expensive.

If you can wait I would wait for the ropa in spring ( there is now the second edition available, limited just like the first edition to 1111 pieces)

I changed my mind about buying this beet harvester and I have ordered a hand built one from a member on here for collection at Spalding, costs a bit more but looks like a beauty 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• 2 months later...

Does anybody have any details about this model, I am looking at one at the moment and I can't decide how accurate it is and if there are better beet harvesters on the market?

thanks in advance

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Hi robbo

i have both mate given the choice between the two i would have the ropa its a little bit more money but the holmer is very plastic only the main chassis is metal everything else is plastic just about and is not worth the money, but that's only my opinion whereas the ropa is very beefy and is made to a much higher standard it is on general release and is around £70 on farmmodels.co.uk

hope this helps mate

Regards Nick