MF 3000 series replacement doors

denis086

we were just wondering is there any companies offering replacement doors because i took the door pocket off the door on our 3085 and the rust is far worse that it looks from the outside i was hoping to cut away the rusted tinwork and patch it with new steel and the car filler it in to the old door but the rust has gotten a bit of a head start and the bottom of it is past its best to put it lightly all the locks hinges and glass are perfect so all we need is just a new frame and the rubber seals if there isnt any available im sure it would worth a company doing them because its a fairly common problem with this series so if anyone knows of any available even by some slim chance theres a decent pair of doors available at a breakers wed be grateful for your help

Unless it's been looked after, something in the breakers may be as bad?

I had the same problem with the 3065 and MIG'ed a new sheet on the bottom as the frame wasn't bad - nobody has spotted the join yet.  ::)

ive had a look around the breakers around here and theres better doors than ours but they still need alot of work to get them to a decent standard i think we might get a local engineer to just make a new frame for the end and make new sheet as for the new ones from mf they better be made of gold  :of  not quite as bad as manitou thought 1300 for the frame and glass each  :of

theres a site somewhere, sorry Ive lost the link, yes they are available, i looked as part of my research into getting one , if  I did buy one and it did have rusty doors, how much  would it be to replace and they were 580  each or thereabouts.