Info request please

Kiwi6920

Some pictures of blade. Sorry no dimensions as not in my front garden, but there is a golf ball stuck between two pieces of metal on the cross bracing of the frame, last picture of this bunch, to give you some idea of the physical size. This was fitted to a 1124

Underside from left

IMG_3947.jpg

View of left side. The rectangular plate attached to side of blade is not part of the original dozer blade

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

Pin that holds blade to frame. I do not think that the blade can be adjusted/tilted from side to side as there are no more holes for pins to go in to allow any adjustment

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

Two more to follow...............

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

Not a great picture, below, but does give you some idea of the blade construction, I think. Oh and it's upside down again  ::)

IMG_20090314_4482.jpg

Tractor bracket and ram, nearside

IMG_20090314_4480.jpg

Tractor bracket and ram, offside

IMG_20090314_4483.jpg

Can do more and better pictures of tractor brackets, with any dimensions you require, as this is in my front garden at the mo'  ;)  To follow............................

I should imagine that the tractor bracket for the four cylinder models was/is very similar

Controls. Pipe work connected to this at moment have nothing to do with the blade as they head to the back of the tractor and have quick couplings attached to the ends

IMG_20100127_7067.jpg

IMG_20100127_7057.jpg

In this picture (below)you can just about see the hoses from the mounting bracket, below the grey area. I do not know which way round they are supposed to be connected. It may not even matter.

IMG_20100127_7058.jpg

Not very tidy around the front  ::)

IMG_20100127_7061.jpg

Nearside bracket. Rear fixings pick up on the four nuts and bolts that secure the front axle support to the side bearer plates.

IMG_20100127_7068.jpg

The front part of the bracket is secured by studs and nuts to the four taped holes in the tombstone casting. The rear two being recessed to allow for clearance of the ram

IMG_20100127_7069.jpg

You can just see the two rear fixings on the tombstone to the right of the ram (below) The triangle of nuts/studs are where the side bearer plate is bolted to the front end of the sump. The hole below this is the pin hole for the back part of the dozer blade, to hinge on. It is slightly proud of the surrounding metal.

IMG_20100127_7070.jpg

The rear part of the bracket overlaps the front part as can just be seen here (below) and also in picture above, to right of ram.

IMG_20100127_7071.jpg

Overlapping and recessed studs/nuts behind ram

IMG_20100127_7074.jpg

Overlapping, viewed from above

IMG_20100127_7075.jpg

Control lever

IMG_20100127_7076.jpg

The two pipes with silver coloured ends are where the dozer ram supply/return pipework would be connected.

IMG_20100127_7077.jpg

IMG_20100127_7078.jpg

I will have to check the location/destination for the other two pipes as seen in top picture, too dark now  ;)