Check it out,

FARM & PLANT MACHINERY SPECIAL ISSUE!

Take a look at the new diecast releases from Britains

PLUS!

• News & updates from the Farm Toys Forum
  • The farmyard in miniature
  • Auction round-up focusing on farm and plant models and sets
  • Don't miss your chance to win some fabulous diecast models

Hope someone responsible from the forum did all the writing and not Rick!!!  :-*:P

I do purchase this when any farm related articles appear in it but not on a regular basis as it seems to be mainly for the 'other' model mediums. Looking at the link though I'm tempted to join their Forum and educate them on farm stuff. Could be interesting. Can't remember where I heard it now but was informed that there is now more interest in the collecting of agricultural and plant related toys and models than there is in any other model collecting, haulage transport (including vans) comes 2nd, railway related 3rd, busses 4th then cars and motorcycles 5th.

Can't remember where I heard it now but was informed that there is now more interest in the collecting of agricultural and plant related toys and models than there is in any other model collecting, haulage transport (including vans) comes 2nd, railway related 3rd, busses 4th then cars and motorcycles 5th.

I saw an article on the Vectis auctions some time ago where they said that farm models were the fastest growing sector of the model market, I have to say that some of the prices that they have been making recently are quite staggering :of :of :of

I was contacted a while ago about sending in some info on FTF and its history plus a few bits and bobs on new stuff this year! Didn't realise we are featured in this issue!  :):D