Field work in Holland update 30/12 Case IH dealership pix page 21

ertlerik

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely TX34, I bet she went well on a 15ft header. Quite a lot of nice combines to be seen working actually, the 8080 is immaculate and looks pretty top spec for it's time. Thanks for posting these up, Erik. Is harvest coming to an end near you now?

Oh and is the Jaguar chopping straw? Will this be used for feed mix with grass/maize do you know?

Lovely TX34, I bet she went well on a 15ft header. Quite a lot of nice combines to be seen working actually, the 8080 is immaculate and looks pretty top spec for it's time. Thanks for posting these up, Erik. Is harvest coming to an end near you now?

Oh and is the Jaguar chopping straw? Will this be used for feed mix with grass/maize do you know?

I think wheat harvest should be 90% done after today

The chopped straw i assume is beeing used for bedding

Well guy's still dry, came back from work today and made some more pix, lots of work bin done past few day's, but radar images look bad for tonight

Landini Legend 130 ripping up a field with an Evers, Valtra in the same field seeding probebly mustard with a pegeraro rotary harrow and nordsten drill.

001-23.jpg

002-38.jpg

003-40.jpg

005-41.jpg

006-41.jpg

• 5 weeks later...